What To Expect After An Accident
It is important to remember that although an accident may have been caused by a negligent person, it is their insurance company that takes on the defense. The insurance company investigates the case, determines to settle a case, and decides how much compensation to provide if settlement occurs. Remember The Insurance Company Is NOT On Your Side. Contact R Steve Bowden & Associates PC to have a team of North Carolina lawsuit settlement attorneys on your side.
Here Is What You Need To Know
If you have been involved in a car accident or other accident, or if you have lost a loved one, it is important to consult with experienced legal counsel. Our North Carolina accident settlement attorneys understand that consulting a lawyer may not seem vital during this difficult time. However, there are crucial things that you should be aware of.
- Your health is most important.
- You will likely experience increased soreness and stiffness days after the accident.
- Seek medical treatment even if you are not aware of an injury because it may have a delayed onset.
- The insurance company is not on your side
- The insurance company will likely contact you within 48 hours to learn how injured you are and to obtain a statement.
- Their goal may not be to make certain you are okay, but rather to undermine your opportunities for compensation.
- Their ultimate goal is to resolve the case for as little as possible.
- The insurance company will likely offer a small amount of money and request you to sign a document. Do not sign until speaking with an experienced lawyer. If you accept the money, you will lose all rights to seek truly just compensation.
What To Expect From Us At R Steve Bowden & Associates PC
At the law office of R Steve Bowden & Associates PC, you will find a team of personal injury and wrongful death attorneys who truly care about you. Each of our lawyers gets to personally know and understand our clients and allows the client the opportunity to do the same. We are relentless in seeking justice and compensation for our injured clients or victims’ families. Through our use of advanced technology, daily updates are available for clients by asking any member of our caring staff. We understand the measures that an insurance company will take to resolve a case. Our firm assures our clients that although the insurance company may not be on your side, we will be.
Contact our Greensboro personal injury lawyers for first-hand experience of our commitment and dedication to our clients and their needs.
Home and Hospital Appointments are Available for Injured Clients
Se habla español